- Understanding Social Issues by Gai Berlage; William EgelmanCall Number: Faculty Author 306.0973 B 514-2ISBN: 0205351085Publication Date: 2003
- The Journal of Zak'aria of Agulis by George A. Bournoutian (Translator)Call Number: Faculty Author 956.6 Z 21ISBN: 1568591071Publication Date: 2003
- A Concise History of the Armenian People by George A. BournoutianCall Number: Faculty Author 909.049 B775-2ISBN: 1568591411Publication Date: 2003
- Advances in Decision Technology and Intelligent Information Systems. Volume IV by Kurt J. Engemann (editor), G.E. Lasker (editor), Ronald R. Yager (editor)Call Number: Faculty Author 658.403 I 614 v.4ISBN: 1894613244Publication Date: 2003
- When the Trees Say Nothing by Thomas Merton; Kathleen Diegnan (Editor); John Giuliani (Illustrator)Call Number: Faculty Author 231.7 M 575ISBN: 1893732606Publication Date: 2003
- Advanced Statistics and Research Methods for the Behavioral Sciences by Patricia A. OswaldISBN: 1410788865Publication Date: 2003
- A Reader's Companion to Augustine's Confessions by Kim Paffenroth (Editor); Robert Peter Kennedy (Editor)Call Number: Faculty Author 270.2 R 286ISBN: 0664226191Publication Date: 2003
- Crossroads: Readings in Social Problems: A Customized Social Problems Reader by Frank A. Salamone; Kathleen Anne TiemannCall Number: Faculty Author 305.8 C 951ISBN: 0536767599Publication Date: 2003
- Basic guidelines for qualitative research in education by Sara Kärkkäinen TerianCall Number: 370.72 T 318ISBN: 9525061175Publication Date: 2003
- Spanish for the Prisons by Carlos B. VegaCall Number: Faculty Author 468.342 V 422ISBN: 097423382XPublication Date: 2003
- Conquistadoras by Carlos B. VegaCall Number: Faculty Author 980.01 V 422ISBN: 0786416017Publication Date: 2003
Engemann, Kurt J., Holmes Miller, and Ronald R. Yager. "The Role of Decision Attitude in the Selection of Alternatives." Advances in Decision Technology and Intelligent Information Systems Vol. IV. Windsor: International Institute for Advanced Studies in Systems Research and Cybernetics, 2003.
Maher, Vincent J., Joel Gavriele-Gold, and Joseph W. Ford. "An Immodest Proposal: Reinventing the Professorate." Immortal Longings. Lanham: University Press of America, 2003.
Manley, John F. and Robert J. Manley. "TWE Comes to the Boardrooms of Higher Education: Lessons to be Learned from Corporate Boardrooms." Immortal Longings. Lanham: University Press of America, 2003.
Miller, Holmes, and Kurt J. Engemann. "Cyberterrorim in Perspective." Advances in Decision Technology and Intelligent Information Systems, Volumn IV. Windsor: International Institute for Advanced Studies in Systems Research and Cybernetics, 2003.
Morgan, Joseph G. "Wesley Fishel and Vietnam: "A Special Kind of Friend." The human tradition in America since 1945. Wilmington: Scholarly Resources, 2003.
Procario-Foley, Elena. "Christology as Introduction." Christology: Memory, Inquiry, Practice. Maryknoll: Orbis Books, 2003.
Articles & Conference Proceedings
Full-text online access to the articles is provided if available. Please note that full-text access for some of the articles is restricted to Iona faculty, students, and staff. Online abstracts, if available, are provided in lieu of full-text in other cases.
Adis, Warren. "Quality of Service Middleware." Industrial Management + Data Systems 103.1-2 (2003): 47-51.
Alstete, Jeffrey W. "Trends in Corporate Knowledge Asset Protection." Journal of Knowledge Management Practice 4 (2003).
Barry, Kevin. "Domestic Violence: Perspectives on the Male Batterer." Journal of Pastoral Counseling 38 (2003): 58-72.
Bean, David, F. and Jill M. D'Aquila. "Accounting Students as Surrogates for Accounting Professionals When Studying Ethical Dilemmas: A Cautionary Note." Teaching Business Ethics 7.3 (2003): 187-204.
Bordogna, Gloria, Gabriella Pasi, and R.R. Yager. "Soft Approaches to Distributed Information Retrieval." International Journal of Approximate Reasoning 34:2-3 (2003): 105-120. [Abstract only.]
Ciardiello, A. Vincent. "'To Wander and Wonder': Pathways to Literacy and Inquiry through Question-Finding." Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy 47.3 (2003): 228-239.
Engemann, Kurt J., Holmes Miller, and Ronald R. Yager. "Using the Language of Summarizing Statistics in Dynamic Decisions." International Journal of Technology, Policy and Management 3.3 (2003): 322-42.
Franco, Adrienne. "Gateways to the Internet: Finding Quality Information on the Internet." Library Trends 52.2 (2003): 228-246.
Frobish, Todd S. "An Origin of a Theory: A Comparison of Ethos in the Homeric Iliad with that Found in Aristotle's Rhetoric." Rhetoric Review 22.1 (2003): 16-30.
Garmenda, Luis, Ronald R. Yager, Enric Trillas, and Adela Salvador. "On T-Norms Based Measures of Specificity." Fuzzy Sets & Systems 133.2 (2003): 237-248. [Abstract only.]
Gratzer, William. "Maps and Algebra." Mathematics Teaching in the Middle School 8.6 (2003): 300-302.
Grunewald, Donald and Philip Baron. "Earl Warren School of Paralegal Studies, Inc." International Journal of Value-Based Management 16.1 (2003): 89-97.
Haber, Jeffry R. "Theoretical Inconsistencies in Accounting: Why Don't We Depreciate Land?" Journal of the American Academy of Business 2.2 (2003): 310-311.
Ivanov, Lubomir. "A Hardware Lab for the Computer Organization Course at Small Colleges." Journal of Computing Sciences in Colleges. 19.2 (2003): 185-90.
Kressel, Kenneth, Kathleen M. Scanlon, Warren Reich, and Gary Weiner. "A Field Report on the New CPR Mediation Screen." Alternatives to the High Cost of Litigation 21.7 (2003): 133-144. [Preview only.]
Marmaras, Elizabeth, Sandra S. Lee, Harold Siegel, and Warren Reich. "The Relationship Between Attachment Styles and Vicarious Traumatization in Female Trauma Therapists." Journal of Prevention & Intervention in the Community 26.1 (2003): 81-92. [Abstract only.]
Moore, Penelope J. "The Black Church: A Natural Resource for Bereavement Support." Journal of Pastoral Counseling 38 (2003): 47-57.
Mumma, M.J., M.A. DiSanti, N. Dello Russo, K. Magee-Sauer, E. Gibb, and R. Novak. "Remote Infrared Observations of Parent Volatiles in Comets: A Window on the Early Solar System." Advances in Space Research 31.12 (2003): 2563-2575. [Abstract only.]
Oswald, Patricia A. "Does the Interpersonal Reactivity Index Perspective-Taking Scale Predict who will Volunteer Time to Counsel Adults Entering College?" Perceptual and Motor Skills 97.3 (2003): 1184-1186.
Oswald, Patricia A. "Sex-Typing and Prestige Ratings of Occupations as Indices of Occupational Stereotypes." Perceptual and Motor Skills 97.3 (2003): 953-959.
Perricone, Christopher. "Bugged Out: A Reflection on Art Experience." Journal of Aesthetic Education 37.2 (2003): 19-30.
Pett, Timothy L., John D. Francis, and Robert A. Van Ness. "Cancellation of Mergers and Acquisitions: Implications for Target Firms." Journal of Management Research 3.1 (2003): 1-10.
Procario-Foley, Elena and Michael T. McLaughlin. "A Propaedeutic for a Framework: Fostering Ethical Awareness in Undergraduate Business Students." Teaching Business Ethics 7.3 (2003): 279-301.
Robinson, Sherry, and Nicholas Beutell. "A Study of Job Attribute Preferences among Women with a High Desire for Self-Employment." Allied Academies International Conference. Academy of Organized Academy of Organizational Culture, Communications and Conflict. Proceedings. 8.2 (2003): 25-29.
Robinson, Sherry, and Nicholas Beutell. "Work Values: An Updated Look at Gender Differences." Allied Academies International Conference. Academy of Organized Academy of Organizational Culture, Communications and Conflict. Proceedings. 8.1 (2003): 69-73.
Yager, Ronald R. "Induced Aggregation Operators." Fuzzy Sets & Systems 173.1 (2003): 59-69. [Abstract only.]
Yager, Ronald R. "Fuzzy Logic Methods in Recommender Systems." Fuzzy Sets & Systems 136.2 (2003): 133-149. [Abstract only.]
Yager, Ronald R. "Monitored Heavy Fuzzy Measures and their Role in Decision Making under Uncertainty." Fuzzy Sets & Systems 139.3 (2003): 491-513. [Abstract only.]
Yager, Ronald R. and Vladik Kreinovich. "On the Relation between Two Approaches to Combining Evidence: Ordered Abelian Groups and Uninorms." Journal of Intelligent & Fuzz Systems 14.1 (2003): 7-12.
Yager, Ronald R. and Vladik Kreinovich. "Universal Approximation Theorem for Uninorm-based Fuzzy Systems Modeling." Fuzzy Sets & Systems 140.2 (2003): 331-339. [Abstract only.]
- Last Updated: Mar 23, 2023 11:44 AM
- URL: https://guides.iona.edu/facultyauthors
- Print Page