- Along the Pacific Crest Trail by Karen Berger (Text by); Daniel R. Smith (Text by); Bart Smith (Photographer)Call Number: Faculty Author Q 917.9 S 643ISBN: 1565792777Publication Date: 1998
- Russia and the Armenians of Transcaucasia, 1797-1889: A Documentary Record by George A. BournoutianCall Number: Faculty Author 947.5 R 969ISBN: 1568590687Publication Date: 1998
- Encounters in Diversity: A Social Work Reader by Graciela M. Castex (Editor); Penelope Johnson Moore (Editor)Call Number: Faculty Author 361.3 E 56ISBN: 0874119553Publication Date: 1998
- Position Available: A Comedy in One Act by Brad GromelskiCall Number: Faculty Author 822.914 G 875ISBN: 0573626227Publication Date: 1998
- The Complete Book of Management by Donald Grunewald; Sol ShaviroCall Number: Faculty Author 658 G 891ISBN: 0773484698Publication Date: 1998
- Critical Essays on Toni Morrison's Beloved by Barbara Solomon (Editor)Call Number: Faculty Author 813.54 M 882besISBN: 0783800495Publication Date: 1998
- Black Families in Corporate America by Susan D. ToliverCall Number: Faculty Author 306.85 T 649ISBN: 0761902910Publication Date: 1998
Beutell, Nicholas J. and Marianne O'Hare. "Managing Telecommuting Employees: A Work-Family Perspective." Business Education and Training: Corporate Structures, Business, and the Management of Values. University Press of America, 1998.
Bournoutian, George A. "Armenians in Nineteenth-century Iran." The Armenians of Iran: The Paradoxical Role of a Minority in a Dominant Culture: Articles and Documents. Cambridge: Center for Middle Eastern Studies of Harvard University, 1998. Faculty Author 306.08991 A 728
Menze, Ernest A. "'... For Catholicism, Too, is Christendom:' Johann Gottfried Herder's Views of Catholicism, Catholics, and the Catholic Church." Literatur und Geschichte: Festschrift fur Wulf Koepke zum 70. Geburtstag. Amsterdam: Rodopi, 1998.
Williams, Deborah K. "Introduction." The Awakening. New York: Pocket, 1998. Faculty Author 813.49 C 549a-1
Articles & Conference Proceedings
Full-text online access to the articles is provided if available. Please note that full-text access for some of the articles is restricted to Iona faculty, students, and staff. Online abstracts, if available, are provided in lieu of full-text in other cases.
Alcock, Daniel, Joseph Solano, and Wesley A. Kayson. "How Individuals' Responses and Attractiveness Influence Aggression." Psychological Reports 82.3 (1998): 1435-8.
D'Aquila Jill M. "Is the Control Environment Related to Financial Reporting Decisions?" Managerial Auditing Journal 13.8 (1998): 472-8.
Delfini, Alex and Paul Piccone. "Modernity, Libertarianism and Critical Theory: Reply to Pellicani." Telos 112 (1998): 23-46.
Ford, Joseph W. and Charles F. O'Donnell. "Microeconomic Theory and Management Education: A Social Economics Perspective." International Journal of Value-Based Management 11.3 (1998): 275-88. [Abstract only.]
Grieger, Ingrid, and Paul Greene. "The Psychological Autopsy as a Tool in Student Affairs." Journal of College Student Development 39.4 (1998): 338-92.
Loubeau, Patricia R. and Robert Jantzen. "The Effect of Managed Care on Hospital Marketing Orientation. Practitioner Response." Journal of Healthcare Management 43.3 (1998): 229-39.
Loubeau, Patricia R. and Robert Jantzen. "Marketing Research Activities in Hospitals: Satisfaction Surveys of Inpatients and Outpatients are the Most Widely Used Application." Marketing Health Services 18.1 (1998): 12-7.
McGrath, Michael. "Strategic Planning within a Postmodern Context." Journal of Humanistic Education & Development 37.2 (1998): 78-84.
Moscato, Donald R. "Database Gateway Processor Risk Analysis using Fuzzy Logic." Information Management & Computer Security 6.3 (1998): 138-44.
Perricone, Christopher. "Christopher Gowans: Innocence Lost: An Examination of Inescapable Wrongdoing [Book Review]." The Journal of Value Inquiry 32.1 (1998): 127-32.
Salamone, Frank A. "Nigerian and Ghanaian Popular Music: Two Varieties of Creolization." Journal of Popular Culture 32.2 (1998): 11-25.
Scerri, Eric R., Vladik Kreinovich, Piotr Wojciechowski, and Ronald R. Yager. "Ordinal Explanation of the Periodic System of Chemical Elements." International Journal of Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems 6.4 (1998): 387-99.
Schwartz, Theodore, Stephen Doyle, and Robert Eberle. "The Strategic Management of Corporate Myths." International Journal of Value-Based Management 11.3 (1998): 237-51. [Abstract only.]
Serlin, Ilene and E. Mark Stern. "The Dialogue of Movement." The Psychotherapy Patient 10.3-4 (1998): 47-52., doi:10.1300/J358v10n03_05. [Abstract only.]
Williams, Deborah Lindsay. "Cather, Woolfe, and the Two Mrs. Ramsays." College English 61.1 (1998): 29-40.
Yager, Ronald R. "Measures of Information in Generalized Constraints." International Journal of Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems 6.6 (1998): 519-32.
Yager, Ronald R. "New modes of OWA information fusion." International Journal of Intelligent Systems 13.7 (1998): 661-81. [Abstract only.]
Yager, Ronald R. "On the Fusion of Documents from Multiple Collection Information Retrieval Systems." Journal of the American Society for Information Science 49.13 (1998): 1177-24.
Braunstein, Andrew, Mary Lesser, Michael McGrath, and Donn Pescatrice. "Measuring the Impact of Income and Financial Aid Offers on College Enrollment Decisions." Report. 1998. ERIC Document Reproduction Service No. ED419479.
- Last Updated: Mar 23, 2023 11:44 AM
- URL: https://guides.iona.edu/facultyauthors
- Print Page