This Research Guide is designed to aid students in using Iona College Library resources to complete projects and assignments for the Nursing program and includes articles in databases and journals.
View the department's website and find information about course offerings, program faculty, curriculum requirements, etc.
Start Your Research
What is MeSH?
Google Scholar (Search and Export Citations)
Google Scholar (www.scholar.google.com) allows you to search for relevant scholarly information across many disciplines and sources.
If you search Google Scholar on-campus, you will be automatically linked to full-text articles which are in the Library databases. From off-campus, you must link to Iona College Library Databases from Google Scholar:
Instructions for linking to Iona College Databases from Google Scholar
- Go to Settings (three bars on top left of the page)
- Click on Library Links
- Type in Iona College
To configure exporting citations from Google Scholar to Refworks
- Go to Settings (three bars on top left of the page).
- Locate the Bibliography Manager
- Select RefWorks from the drop-down menu next to Show links to import citations into.
- Click on Save.
- When searching, click on Import into RefWorks underneath each article you want to import.
- Last Updated: May 16, 2022 1:25 PM
- URL: https://guides.iona.edu/nursing
- Print Page