Librarian for Occupational Therapy
Research Tutorials and Resources
Google Scholar (Search and Export Citations)
Google Scholar (www.scholar.google.com) allows you to search for relevant scholarly information across many disciplines and sources.
If you search Google Scholar on-campus, you will be automatically linked to full-text articles which are in the Library databases. From off-campus, you must link to Iona University Libraries Databases from Google Scholar:
Instructions for linking to Iona University Libraries Databases from Google Scholar
- Go to Settings (three bars on top left of the page)
- Click on Library Links
- Type in Iona University
To configure exporting citations from Google Scholar to Refworks
- Go to Settings (three bars on top left of the page).
- Locate the Bibliography Manager
- Select RefWorks from the drop-down menu next to Show links to import citations into.
- Click on Save.
- When searching, click on Import into RefWorks underneath each article you want to import.
Related Research Guides
Resources from Other Libraries
Many public libraries have eBooks available, for research as well as beach reads. Even if you are not a New York state resident, all students and people employed in New York state are eligible to apply for public library access.
Online catalogs for Westchester County and New York City are linked below, along with links to apply for a library card.
For Connecticut residents, check your local town's Public Library website as well as the CT State Library website listed below:
- CT State Library - SimplyE App Download app. When you open app, select the name of your hometown library.
For New Jersey residents, check your local town's Public Library website for eBooks and information on how to obtain a library card information.
- Last Updated: Nov 10, 2022 12:36 PM
- URL: https://guides.iona.edu/ot
- Print Page