Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
Detecting AI Content
Note: These tools are experimental and may be designed to detect outputs from outdated versions of GPT. Iona Libraries has not tested or evaluated these tools.
- Text Classifier from OpenAI - Learn more from OpenAI: https://openai.com/blog/new-ai-classifier-for-indicating-ai-written-text/
- GPT-2 Output Detector Demo.
- GLTR (glitter) v0.5
- Turnitin (in development) - (Turnitin and AI Writing Resource page)
- Copyleaks (AI created content detector)
- FlintAI - Analyze documents to create a linguistic fingerprint, and determine authorship, origin and authenticity regardless of source, including Generative AI.
Whitney, L. (2023, March 27). How to use GPTZero to check for AI-generated text. TechRepublic. https://www.techrepublic.com/article/how-to-use-gptzero-check-ai-generated-text/
Learn more about watermarking: https://techmonitor.ai/technology/ai-and-automation/chatgpt-plagiarism-metadata-watermark
Review of 5 Free Tools For Detecting ChatGPT, GPT3, and GPT2. https://www.kdnuggets.com/2023/02/5-free-tools-detecting-chatgpt-gpt3-gpt2.html
- Last Updated: Nov 15, 2023 7:47 PM
- URL: https://guides.iona.edu/ai
- Print Page