Marriage and Family Therapy
This Research Guide is designed to aid students in using Iona University Library resources to complete projects and assignments in Marriage & Family Therapy courses.
For information on Iona's Marriage & Family Therapy Program, including courses, degrees, and faculty, please visit the Social Work & Marriage and Family Therapy Department's homepage.
Find Background Information
You may also try searching one of these sample online reference books that cover topics related to marriage and family therapy.
Where are the Marriage & Family Therapy Books Located?
Marriage and Family Therapy books are primarily shelved in a few different call number ranges. Most are located on the third floor of Ryan Library. Some books, such as reference books, are shelved in different collections. Please see this table of locations and collections for more information.
Marriage and Family Therapy Call Numbers
- 158-158.9 Applied Psychology and Counseling
- 361.06 Counseling, Guidance, Related Services
- 362.82-362.828 Family Welfare and Counseling
- 616.8914 Psychotherapy
- 616.8915 Group and Family Psychotherapy
Marriage and Family Therapy Databases
- Last Updated: Sep 15, 2022 11:53 AM
- URL: https://guides.iona.edu/therapy
- Print Page