This Research Guide is designed to aid students in using Iona University Library resources to complete projects and assignments for Entrepreneurship and includes important reference works, articles in databases, and journals.
Where are the Library Books on Entrepreneurship?
Key Databases & Websites
- General Business Databases
- Industry/Company Databases
- Consumer & Demographics Databases
- Intellectual Properties Websites
- Newspaper/Magazine Databases
- Business Plan Templates
These databases represent general business databases. For more specific business topics, use the tabbed sections at the top of this box.
Research Videos & Tutorials
- Last Updated: Nov 10, 2022 12:36 PM
- URL: https://guides.iona.edu/entrepreneurship
- Print Page