For more refined results for books, e-books, and DVDs, start your research by clicking on "Advanced Search" link.
Note: For articles, Iona WorldCat already searches the title and author in all the databases from the "Basic Search" box, so you don't need to use "Advanced Search" for articles. If you want to do a more in-depth article search, it's recommended that you go directly to the research databases page to search.
This form allows you to refine your search by:
- Search Terms: Use the drop-down menus to limit a search by:
- Journal Source
- Limit Your Search to:
- Peer-reviewed articles: Check this box to receive only articles that are peer-reviewed in your search.
- Format: Use the drop-down menu to select book, article, newspaper, journal, etc.
- Year: Specify a date or date range.
- Location: We recommend that you leave this to the default Libraries Worldwide.
If you're searching for an article, you can also further refine your search by selecting what databases you want to be searched. Use the drop-down area next to the database to select one or more in that group, or click on the "Select all in group" button, to select all databases in that group. Note: You can choose to leave this section alone and it will search all the listed databases.
- Last Updated: Oct 18, 2022 2:45 PM
- URL: https://guides.iona.edu/wc
- Print Page