Citation Style Manual in Print
APA Quick Guides
Formatting a Paper
What is RefWorks?
Welcome to the New RefWorks
RefWorks is a new way to cite, collect, manage and organize research papers and documents. You can read annotate, organize, and cite your research as well as collaborate with friends and colleagues by sharing collections.
RefWorks’ drag and drop capability along with smart document recognition makes it easy and fast to upload documents and metadata into your account. The Save to RefWorks feature allows you to capture research from websites with the click of a button.
RefWorks is also....
- Iona University Library's preferred citation management tool.
- Free for Iona students and faculty
- Helps you organize your research
- Helps you create MLA, APA, Chicago, etc. reference lists
- Allows you to import citations directly and indirectly from Library databases and research websites, such as EBSCO, ProQuest, and WorldCat
- Enables you to share citations and lists
For important detailed information and videos on using RefWorks, please visit the RefWorks guide.
- Last Updated: Sep 27, 2023 4:59 PM
- URL: https://guides.iona.edu/COL150
- Print Page