Biology: Citing Sources in CSE
Citation Style Manual in Print
Other Citation Styles
What is RefWorks?
Welcome to the New RefWorks
RefWorks is a new way to cite, collect, manage and organize research papers and documents. You can read annotate, organize, and cite your research as well as collaborate with friends and colleagues by sharing collections.
RefWorks’ drag and drop capability along with smart document recognition makes it easy and fast to upload documents and metadata into your account. The Save to RefWorks feature allows you to capture research from websites with the click of a button.
RefWorks is also....
- Iona College Library's preferred citation management tool.
- Free for Iona students and faculty
- Helps you organize your research
- Helps you create MLA, APA, Chicago, etc. reference lists
- Allows you to import citations directly and indirectly from Library databases and research websites, such as EBSCO, ProQuest, and WorldCat
- Enables you to share citations and lists
For important detailed information and videos on using RefWorks, please visit the RefWorks guide.
Creating a RefWorks Account - Start Here
Instructions for Creating a RefWorks Account
- Go to RefWorks and click on Create Account (located at the bottom of the box).
- Use your Iona email address to sign up for a RefWorks account.
- Your Iona email address becomes your login name. Note: Don't select your Institution.
- A verification email will be sent. *Note: the verification email arrives in the Junk folder in Outlook.
- Click on the link in the verification email and add your name, role, and department affiliation.
- You will be asked if you’d like to install the Save to RefWorks web browser button. See Save to RefWorks button page.
Note: Your RefWorks account is NOT connected with your Iona log-in credentials.