Turnitin in Blackboard: Students
Submitting Turnitin Assignments
- Go to the Content Area where your instructor deployed the assignment
- Under the title of the assignment, click on View/Complete
- From the Assignment Inbox page, click on submit
- Title your submission
- Click on either Choose from Computer, Choose from Dropbox, or Choose from Google Drive depending on where you saved your file
- Upload your file and the click on Upload
- After clicking upload, you will see the 'Processing' screen, with some additional information about the submission and assignment
- When processing is complete, a formatted preview of the first page of the submission will then display. Click on Confirm to confirm your submission.
- If you submitted your file successfully, you will see a message that reads, "Congratulations - your submission is complete! This is your digital receipt. You can print a copy of this receipt from within the Document Viewer." You will also receive an email that contains your digital receipt.
If for some reason a paper takes more than 2 minutes generate a preview (which is rare), there is an alternate workflow in which the user can choose a couple options:
- Cancel, and try again—you will be taken back to select a file
- Keep trying, I'll be back—you can leave and will be sent an email with status information