Ways to Contact a Reference Librarian
- During Reference Desk Hours
- stop by the Reference Desk in Ryan Library, walk-ups are welcome and appreciated.
- call the Ryan Reference Desk: (914) 637-7716
- IM with a Librarian using the widget to the right. Make sure that inside this box it says "Chat with an Iona Librarian," which indicates that a Librarian is available to respond to your chat request.
- At any time, you may:
- fill out the Ask a Librarian form. A librarian will respond to your question as soon as possible.
- Fill out the Research Assistance Program (RAP) appointment form to set-up a one-on-one tutorial session with a subject specialist.