Columba Academy: Home
Welcome to the Columba Academy Research Guide! This is a starting point to begin your research and discover the many resources available to you at Iona College Libraries. Use the tabs at the top to explore the different areas of this guide which will provide you with sources and techniques to enhance your research.
The Basic Steps of Research
Research may follow a linear path, although at times you may have to go back to review where you are in the process. Here is a basic list of steps you may use to help you navigate through the process.
- Choose your topic
- Decide what type and format of information you will need
- Gather the information you need
- Evaluate what you've found
- Organize your information
- Write your paper
- Cite the research used in your paper
New Rochelle, NY 10801
Reference Desk: 914-637-7716