Peace & Justice Studies: Getting More Help
Ways to Contact a Reference Librarian
- During Reference Desk Hours, stop by the Reference Desk any time
- During Reference Desk Hours, call the Reference Desk at (914) 637-7716
- During Reference Desk Hours, IM with a Librarian by clicking inside the "AIM" box at upper right of screen on the Ask a Librarian page. Make sure that inside this box it says "Click here to Chat With a Librarian". This indicates that a Librarian is available to respond to your chat request.
- Fill out the Ask a Librarian form by clicking on the Reference Help heading in the HELP section of the home page.
- Request a Research Assistance Program (RAP) appointment.
Research Assistance Program
Already looked over the library's website?
Already visited the Reference Desk in Ryan Library?
Schedule a one-on-one meeting with a librarian, via the Research Assistance Program (RAP). We'll review your topic before we meet, so we can most efficiently guide you to the best resources and advanced search techniques.
- Appointments can be made for the day or early evening
- Appointments must be requested at least 48 hours in advance of the time you would like to meet
- Appointment should be made at least two weeks before the due date for the assignment discussed, in case we need to get a book or article from another library.
- To schedule a session, please fill out the request form on the library website »
If you need writing help or subject tutoring, please visit the Samuel Rudin Academic Resource Center (aka the Rudin Learning Center).