Computer Science: Getting More Help
Ways to Contact a Reference Librarian
- During Research Desk Hours
- stop by the Research Desk in Ryan Library, walk-ups are welcome and appreciated.
- call the Ryan Research Desk: (914) 637-7716
- At any time, you may:
- Fill out the Research Assistance Program (RAP) appointment form to set-up a one-on-one tutorial session with a subject specialist.
Research Assistance Program
Already looked over the library's website?
Schedule a one-on-one meeting with a librarian. We'll review your topic before we meet and guide you to the best resources and advanced searching techniques. Set up a Research Assistance Program session at your convenience (RAP for short). Go to http://www.iona.edu/library/services/research/rap/index.cfm
- Appointments can be made for the day or early evening
- Appointments must be requested at least 48 hours in advance of the time you would like to meet
- Appointment should be made at least two weeks before the assignment due date in case we need to get a book or article from another library
New Rochelle, NY 10801
Reference Desk: 914-637-7716