Political Science: Getting More Help
- You may contact me by clicking on the Email Me button or calling me at phone number which appears in right column of this page underneath my photograph. I am the liaison librarian to the Political Science Department.
- You may also obtain help from other librarians as noted below.
- Get help IN PERSON. See REFERENCE DESK HOURS.
The Ryan Library Reference Desk is located on the 1st floor, behind the large Help Desk and immediately next to group study rooms.
- Get help by TELEPHONE. 914.637.7716
- Do you need in-depth research assistance? Our Research Assistance Program (RAP) allows you to schedule an appointment to meet one-on-one with a Reference Librarian.
Request a RAP Appointment With a Librarian
Submit this form at least 48 hours before you'd like to meet. You will be asked for first and second choice appointment date/time. The advantage of a RAP appointment is that you will not be interrupted by others who need help since the librarian will not be at the Reference Desk.
Order books and articles through Interlibrary Loan
Almost any resource (book, article, newspaper, DVD) you find in the above catalogs can be borrowed by Iona College and delivered to Ryan Library for you to pick up.
Fill out the ILL Book Request Form to request a book or book chapter.
Fill out the ILL Article Request Form to request an article from a journal, magazine, or newspaper